WREN’s Grand Opening in South Park, DTLA
It’s been an exciting month for WREN! The recent Grand Opening Celebration for our DTLA apartments was a HUGE success – so much so that it was recently covered on South Park’s de-facto business website SouthPark.LA!
The event was actually twofold: We officially unveiled our brand new apartments, and we also donated $150,000 to Metro Charter Elementary School. We wanted to make sure to give back to a South Park community that has been so incredibly warm and welcoming to us. It was amazing to be able to share a special occasion with so many beautiful, shining faces! So, now that WREN is officially open, we’d like to share with you some exciting things that are happening with us!
WREN’s DTLA Apartments Are Going Fast!
Two luxurious buildings, seven stories, 362 apartments, and a laundry list of state-of-the-art amenities and features. We pretty much thought of everything that a DTLA-er might want and need and we made sure to design it all into our community. The result of our efforts: We are already 20 percent leased up!
In fact, many tenants signed on well before our grand opening. If you’re wondering how we could possibly be leasing up so fast, read on. We have so much to explain!
Cutting-Edge Amenities and Features Balance Wants and Needs
Let’s get down to the brass tacks. You’re probably wondering what kinds of fantastic amenities and features we provide when you become a resident of WREN’s DTLA apartments.
Hold onto to your hats; this is going to be quite a list:
- Centrally located near DTLA’s best shopping, dining, and entertainment
- Easy access to DTLA public transportation
- An open, well-appointed fitness center and yoga studio
- Indoor/outdoor rooftop decks with BBQs and fire pits
- Large pool and spa with poolside cabana and lounge
- Two gorgeous lobbies with coffee machines and a concierge
- Bike parking and maintenance room
- Business center with six co-working spaces
- Conference room with tables and seating
- Club lounge with games, TVs, and full-service kitchen
- Private park
- Two dog runs and a dog bathing area (Do you know many DTLA apartments that have this?!)
- Dry cleaning service
- Two loading docks with elevator
- Mailroom with delivery storage
- Automated package delivery lockers
- Storage lockers
- 19 electric vehicle charging stations
- Reserved parking available
- Modern, European-style cabinetry
- Quartz countertops
- Stainless steel appliances
- Crisp subway tile backsplashes
- Beautiful wood-like plank flooring
- Tall 9-foot ceilings
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Electronic, keyless entry
- Homes with balconies available
And, We Have Our Own Restaurant!
Ah, yes! The pièce de résistance! It’s not like we’re trying to make other apartment communities jealous, but yeah – our DTLA apartments are going to have an awesome onsite restaurant. In the fall, First Draft Taproom & Kitchen will be opening their doors to serve up delicious bites, beers, and wine in our 4,000 square-foot retail space. But, that’s not even the best of it! First Draft is a pour-your-own-drink experience! With wristbands loaded with credits, you’re able to pour as little or as much as you like from 60 taps of beer, wines, ciders, coffee, and kombucha.
We couldn’t be more ecstatic to be a member of the South Park community! To be a part of a vibrant and growing South Park neighborhood is truly an honor. We are also proud to be able to provide an incredible living experience for our residents. Everything we do is to help them feel like they have everything they need right at their fingertips. It’s a part of a philosophy we call “Thoughtful Living”.
Does this sound like your kind of lifestyle? If it does, find out more about our DTLA apartments!