The Quintessential DTLA Lifestyle Awaits You at WREN
What exactly is a DTLA lifestyle? Good question! It can be hard to nail down just one description of what it means to be a DTLA-er. Los Angeles is one of the largest and most eclectic cities in the world, which means there’s just about something for everyone. It also means that no one experience is the same. That’s why it’s important for apartments in DTLA be perfectly outfitted for a wide variety of wants and needs. That’s exactly how we do things at WREN! Whatever you’re into, you’re bound to find it in WREN’s neck of the woods. Here are some of the ways in which WREN is ideal for life in LA.
Close Proximity to the Top Salons
Spa treatments, a rooftop terrace, and onsite restaurant, oh my!
Here, you can relax in six different therapeutic spaces including the red clay ball, magnet, charcoal, mud, ice, and salt rooms.
This is a spot for an excellent Thai massage. The gentle pressure and stretching are known to result in several health benefits such as improving blood circulation, relieving pain, and increasing energy levels.
World-Class Entertainment Is Right Around the Corner
A major advantage of a DTLA lifestyle is being in the Entertainment Capital of the World. WREN makes this even better by boasting a location that’s just minutes from L.A. Live which houses the hottest venues in California. For instance, you can catch a Lakers, Clippers, or Kings game at the STAPLES Center. Or, you can see your favorite music acts, dance groups, and comedians at Microsoft Theater.
Incredible Nightlife Within Reach
Los Angeles is definitely a mecca for night owls and, what’s more, the South Park neighborhood has become home to some of the best scenes in the City. If bars and clubs are an essential part of your DTLA lifestyle, you’ll find some of the best near WREN:
- The Hyde Lounge offers the ultimate seat for a STAPLES Center show.
- Perch LA showcases food, drinks, and live music in a cool Parisian ambiance.
- Elevate Lounge woos you with sushi, cocktails, and a killer dance floor.
It doesn’t matter whether you prefer quick bites or fancy schmancy experiences, South Park can fill your belly with whatever you’re craving:
- Tom’s Urban is a great spot for grabbing a bite before or after a game at STAPLES Center.
- Hoke Poke is riding the poke trend right with delectable sushi-grade fish and sustainable ingredients.
- Cow is known for a scrumptious breakfast, good coffee, and exceptional Mediterranean and vegetarian dishes.
- At WP24, you’ll get contemporary Chinese fare and stellar views of the City.
- Church and State will delight your taste buds with locally-sourced French cuisine.
- Otium does just about everything from seafood and wood-fired dishes to French and Japanese-inspired creations.
Okay, so we’ve thoroughly explained how the WREN location is unbeatable and ideal for any DTLA-er; however, that’s not the end of it. Within WREN’s DTLA apartments are carefully curated and purposeful features meant to maximize comfort, and just make your life generally more convenient and enjoyable:
- Climate-friendly pool with Jacuzzi spa and poolside cabana
- Landscaped rooftop deck with BBQs and amazing views of the DTLA skyline
- Business Center featuring high-speed WIFI, six workspaces, 8-person conference table, and TVs
- Large 24/7 fitness center and yoga room with cutting-edge equipment
As you can see WREN isn’t your run-of-the-mill apartment community. We want DTLA-ers to experience Los Angeles in a way that’s meaningful to them, and we take great care in making sure all our residents, no matter who they are, feel like they’re truly at home.